Based in Denver & reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, the HR Specialist will join Convercent by OneTrust at a critical point in the company's growth trajectory. The HR Specialist will ensure administration of multiple HR responsibilities & compliance while supporting the People Operations strategic projects. This position has a great growth opportunity, too!
- Track & ensure all new and/or unique compensation changes are properly incorporated in the correct pay period & updated in Paylocity
- Support US & UK benefits administration process
- Ensure & maintain data integrity within Paylocity
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for all benefits data & file feeds, ensuring accuracy
- Support the annual & ongoing benefit enrollment process & assist in preparation in the plan setup within HRIS
- Assist in completing compliance requirements such as EEO, & ACA filing.
- Process, audit, & reconcile monthly & quarterly billing for benefit providers.
- Identify, assess, & analyze gaps & deficiencies in our current administration process & make recommendations for improvements
- Assist HR Business Partner with onboarding & offboarding team members & document management
- Perform data analysis & support HR reporting for leadership as needed
- Support business objectives by leveraging HR data to identify risks & propose solutions
- Support/manage other HR projects as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience, with an emphasis on benefits & onboarding
- Familiarity with HRIS software (Paylocity experience is a plus)
- Bachelors Degree in Business or similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details & quality focus
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to communicate clearly & concisely via written & verbal communication both internally & with key stakeholders across the company
- Highest degree of integrity & confidentiality
- Data & results driven; detail oriented
- Willingness to adapt & iterate
- Customer service mindset
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.