Working alongside our Facilities/IT/Launch, Space Operations & Customer Success teams, the Day 2, Remodel & Refit Project Manager will be charged with owning & orchestrating our Refit + Day 2 projects in NYC. S/he will evaluate plans & needs, source & review proposals, execute projects accordingly & follow up post completion. All while managing our internal resources, vendor partnerships & our members experience & expectations.
What Youll Do
- Be involved in all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, & quality) for individual projects including planning, coordination, site visits & logistics
- Interface with knotel teams & clients to define project requirements. Prepare scope of work, project resource requirements, budget management, & deliverables
- Oversee daily work to ensure the project site stays safe, organized, on time & budget
- Review & manage Day 2 client requests ensuring high customer experience levels
- Take the lead with Ad Hoc projects as needed to support company growth
Who You Are
Youre a results-oriented, organized multitasker who can use your creative problem solving skills to balance competing priorities without losing sight of the details. You work well both independently & with a team. You have great time management skills that allow you to get work done even when nobody is watching. Beyond that, you know how to delegate & hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness & are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- 1-2 years of project, property and/or construction management in NYC
- Strong understanding of customer service, project management & managing budgets
- Ability to juggle multiple software applications while gathering & entering needed data
- Hawk-eye attention to detail when reviewing completed work, invoices & documents
- Outstanding communication skills & ability to negotiate effectively
Knotel is the worlds leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills & manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established & growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, & people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate & moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva & Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility & speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, & workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Dont Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
- Where is it Engraved - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.