FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
We are looking for a Seasonal Customer Support Agent to become part of our team in Orlando or New York for the NFL Fantasy Football season. Where else can you get paid to talk fantasy sports?
As a player on the FanDuel Customer Support team, you will:
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, & phone support to rapidly resolve issues & inquiries, exceed expectations, & deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best gaming experience possible
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues
- Help share user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations
- Monitor for critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for fellow sports fans across the US & Canada
- A desire to keep our customers insanely satisfied
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind
- Ability to learn & adapt to changing software
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- Experience chatting with people (retail, teaching, etc)
- Empathy, curiosity, humility & flexibility
- Enthusiasm for varied responsibilities
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- A love for Fantasy Sports & deep knowledge of sports in general
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Major Bonus Points:
- Knowledge of & passion for Daily Fantasy Sports contests
- High touch, online customer support experience
- Experience & proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, Oracle, etc.)
- Great attention to detail & highly organized
- Multi-task abilities with a focus on quality of work
- Superior interpersonal skills & emotional intelligence
- Experience & proficiency with payment processors (BrainTree, PayPal, etc.)
- Accounting or loss prevention experience
Hard work comes with perks:
- A casual, spirited, & challenging work environment
- Fully stocked fridge & kitchen
- Team nights out & social events
- We may have a growing number of people, but weve still got a start-up feel
- A chance to have a voice in the company & influence change for a highly passionate user base
If you're smart, competitive, & like to win, why not work at FanDuel? Apply today.
*Applications will not be selected without cover letters, so tell us why you would be a great addition to the team!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.