The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, & passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, & browsers.
Dashlane is amobile & desktop appthat gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, & breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, & browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over14 million usersin 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
We are looking for aSeniorContent Marketing Manager to join ourB2BMarketingteam. You willbe responsible for developing & executing a scalable content marketing machine that will engage & guide our target audience throughout the buying journey from awareness to consideration up to advocacy.
This is a highly cross-functional role, partnering with ourMarketing,SalesandCustomer Successteams to build content that helps our prospects & customers understand our product, helps turn best-fit prospects into customers, & elevates theDashlanebrand through compelling thought leadership content.
If youbelievethatgreatcontentcantransform a business from the top of the funnel down, this is the role for you!
You'll be based in New York, NY.
As Dashlane you will:
- Develop andownDashlanesB2Bcontent strategy that serves the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries, & geographies,with a goal to increase brand awareness, elevate our positioning,supportdemand generationand improve sales effectiveness.
- Own & executethecontent production process: from idea to outlineto final contentfrom feedback rounds to coordinatingwith the creative team foron-brand final designs.
- Producecompelling narratives that help our prospects/customers see howDashlaneempowers them to achieve their business goals.
- Conceive, research & write high-quality engaging content across multiple formats: webinars, guides, blog posts, long-form thought leadership, case studies, email & web copy, whitepapers, eBooks, quick guides, infographics,newsletters,video scripts, eBooks, blogs, social media posts, product brochures, sales decks, tutorials, how-to guides & messaging frameworks.
- Regularly report on content performance so we know exactly whats working, whats not, & how we can best hit our goals.
- MaintainaB2Bmarketing editorial calendar that aligns with demand generation,product marketingandsalesgoals.
- Manage content production relationshipswithfreelance writersand internalcontributors.
- Identify insights based on customer engagement andanalytics anddefine strategic priorities & requirements to deliver business results.
- Monitor the blogs, social content, web content, & e-mail campaigns of competitors for industry trends & new content ideas.
- Own & manage the B2B blog & develop an internal & external blog contribution program to grow our content base.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in B2B, preferably for a SaaS company.
We're also looking for:
- Experience & interest in being both strategic & tactical.
- A track record of using data to find & scale profitable content across the sales funnel that helps marketing teams hit acquisition goals.
- Demonstrated ability to drive top of funnel with content.
- Ability to use engagement & performance analytics to adaptcontentstrategy,identify new story angles & optimize content performance.
- Experience with SEO & content best practices for organic search & social.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills & a get it done attitude; flexible, adaptive, collaborative personality with a positive attitude & sense of humor.
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines & handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to join & thrive in dynamic conversations with diverse audiences: executives, client-facing conversations, etc.
- Project management skills & understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment & focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads & sales.
- Experience working cross-functionally withproduct,marketing & sales to develop content for product launches, sales communications & thought leadership.
- Experience creating content for a technical audience.
- Experience witha CMS (e.g.WordPress),marketing automation (e.g.Marketo) & CRM (e.g.Salesforce) a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlanein this blog articlewritten by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.
Pleaseshareyour portfolio or links to relevant contentdemonstrating skills acrossa variety of content types.