The Partner Integrations Engineer at Sailthru is responsible for developing & maintaining integrations that connect Sailthru to third-party partners & platforms. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for the maintenance & development of new & existing integrations & will work cross-functionally triaging questions & concerns from customers & internal teams alike.
From WordPress & Magento to Shopify & Zendesk, you will gain a deep knowledge of the tools being used by the worlds top publishers & ecommerce companies. You will be responsible for leveraging Sailthru technology to create value wherever our clients interact with their customers & will act in close partnership with our clients to accomplish that. You will work closely with the Product Manager for Partner Integrations to define a product roadmap, then you will define a technology roadmap & implement it. Engineers applying for this role should be comfortable with a great amount of autonomy.
- Design & build new integration projects & maintain existing integrations across Sailthru microservices, APIs, plugins, & ETLs in a variety of programming languages.
- Own education, support & documentation on new & existing integrations for the Sailthru org.
- Work directly with clients to learn about, debug, & resolve client issues & concerns.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build better, more centralized, & more robust platform integrations.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for creating innovative & compelling products for the web & are an advocate for great quality
- You have strong technical & client-facing skills; you can seamlessly move between writing Java & Python & giving a client-facing demo.
- You love learning & use use what you learn to deliver higher quality work.
- You thrive working autonomously & with a team.
- You get a thrill talking to customers & being in front of a room.
What Were Looking For
- 1-3 years professional software development experience.
- An educational background in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- You have a general understanding of data structures, algorithms, & computational complexity.
- You have experience with languages like PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, & frontend stacks like React & Angular.
- Youve used a variety of APIs - REST, SOAP, OAuth, Graph, ...
- Experience in customer-facing roles & ability to present engineering concepts plainly.
- Sensitivity & flexibility in adapting communication & work styles as Sailthru has a worldwide footprint.