Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Customer (B2B) Support team sits within the Customer Success Org & works together with sales, customer success managers, marketing, data, & engineering teams to provide a seamless post-sales onboarding experience & exceptional customer service that is proactive for all of our clients. They are responsible for technical configuration & troubleshooting of Omada systems, coordinating with internal & external partners to provide participant activity reports, & general customer service- interpreting customer questions & delivering accurate answers. A successful candidate in this role will thrive as an individual contributor in a collaborative environment, be an exceptional critical thinker who communicates how rather than no in difficult or ambiguous situations, & takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Configure Omada systems & monitor internal readiness to support customer onboarding & off-boarding deadlines
- Manage the intricate life cycle of reporting requests & communicate updates to Customer Success Managers (CSM), customers, & involved third party vendors
- Proactively identify & resolve documentation & workflow gaps & inefficiencies, both internally & across teams
- Coordinate with CSMs & the Marketing team to ensure everyone is equipped with necessary information for timely enrollment campaigns
- Investigate, triage, & resolve cases from external & internal stakeholders
- Serve as a point of escalation for participant-related cases from customers and/or CSMs
- Create & manage secure file transfer protocol (sFTP) connections for customers, third-party aggregators, & health plans
- Setup & monitor incoming data feeds for failures & perform level 1 troubleshooting
- Contribute to individual & team-level operational metrics for CSAT, response time, & quality assurance
You will love this job if you:
- Are a tenacious problem solver who thinks critically & isnt afraid to ask questions in order to drive resolution
- Are comfortable practicing proactivity & autonomy in ambiguous or frustrating situations
- Communicate by telling why rather than saying yes or no
- Can follow existing processes as well as identify the need for new or updated ones
- Are detail-oriented & can follow-along in an ever-changing environment
- Love the balance of working on individual deliverables & collaborating in & across teams when necessary
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B and/or B2C support or a client-facing role
- Baseline knowledge of Excel operations including data sorting & filtering, reformatting files, searching within files, & performing data validations
- Experience anticipating client needs & proactively helping to resolve them
- Proven ability to work iteratively cross-functionally
- A strong aptitude for learning & using various programs & tools, including, but not limited to: Zendesk (or other similar CRM), Salesforce, Google Suite, etc.
- A desire to help evolve a team & function
Bonus points if you have:
- Customer implementation and/or project management experience in a B2B environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, growing organization & understand the related challenges
- A background in healthcare & experience safeguarding PHI
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.