sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient & accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients & produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, were committed to leaving people better than we found them. Were in the business of feeding people, & were out to change what that means.
Our Restaurant Managerslead our stores so we call them Store Leads!
They are our most valuable ingredient - the heart of our business, the face of our brand, & what truly make the sweetgreen experience special & unique. Coaches help drive sweetgreen's values within the stores - creating a family environment where all feel welcome to enjoy a healthy meal together. We are looking for happy, humble, & hard-working people to join our growing team.
We strive to create amazing experiences - not only for our guests, but also our employees.
Every great team is led by a great leader. You lead enthusiastically, with a focus on exceptional customer service & results. Your responsibilities include everything from mentoring team members to managing all front & back of house operations to architecting the ultimate customer experience. You are a quick thinker, a problem solver, a skilled communicator & a world-class motivator.
- Leading by example & being a role model for the standards & behaviors consistent with sweetgreens core values & culture.
- Proactively attracting, identifying, & hiring team members that embody the sweetgreen profile & have the ability to grow within the organization.
- Successfully & consistently communicating team wins, priorities, best practices & operational changes to deliver brilliant execution.
- Connecting with the local community by executing sweetgreens local marketing & community involvement initiatives.
- Serving as a role model for high quality, hands on, floor management - including effective deployment of labor to maximize throughput.
- Delivering store sales & financial objectives by removing any barriers to success.
- Scheduling daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the business & provide great customer service experiences
- Ensuring that food safety & security standards are met & adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining food service & production levels by leading strong BOH & FOH execution.
- Addressing performance issues quickly & respectfully by coaching, counseling, & managing any conflicts.
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, & solutions that result in increased productivity, higher retention, & improved operations.
- A passion for food & restaurant operations
- Desire to make an impact on customers & team members.
- A can-do work ethic & the ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to lead, motivate, & build an efficient team in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to champion a strong understanding & appreciation of local & organic products, & reinforce this understanding to their team.
- Belief in & passion for the sweetlife & sweetgreens core values.
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, & a reputation as role model.
- sweetgreen DNA:
- Coachable: actively looks for feedback to grow & improve
- Self-starters: takes initiative, thinks of the big picture, relays store needs & communicates with the team
- Customer service-oriented: Passion for the guest experience, service driven
- Innovative: utilizes & designs business processes with the customer, community & company in mind
- Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater mission of farm-to-table foods
- High-energy, & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A passionate, fun, & positive work environment, with a welcoming & supportive team
- Competitive pay & bonus plan employees are rewarded for both personal & company-wide performance
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- An annual Impact Day Retreat
- sweetgreen gear & tenure rewards through our Shades of Green program
And of course complimentary fresh food from sweetgreen
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us & everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.