Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Head of Product Propositions, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
We are seeking a Deployment Manager, a role that requires excellent planning, communication & decision-making skills. Working with multiple internal & external stakeholders, this is an implementation role to execute & aid the delivery of Visa capabilities.
You will be the delivery leader of this client's global implementation projects.
- In a client-facing role, manage & control the creation of key deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance & create value for the organization
- Build & maintain strong stakeholder support & trust to deliver projects & programs.
- Proactively anticipate stakeholder needs & ensure processes are executed to minimize disruption
- By pushing the organization to become client-oriented, while maintaining internal stakeholder expectations
- You will begin to coach the organization to be proactive about identifying problems, resolution, & opportunities for internal & external stakeholders
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Builds & maintains trusted relationships with stakeholders (executives, internal, external) & SMEs.
- Tracks progresses of propositions & initiatives to provide proactive support as they transition into implementation projects.
- Prioritise demands of stakeholders, aligns these with the project goals, & communicate decisions to all impacted stakeholders.
- Reviews/tracks project status, resource allocations & manages risks, conducts program diagnosis, & recommends corrective action when needed.
- Initiates implementation projects & identifies key SMEs to engage.
- Can provide consultative support to address ambiguity & provide options for delivery.
- Identifies potential issues & risks related to implementation, supporting technology capability, competitive technology, & in-house alternative technology & plans to address the risks. Seen as a trusted advisor with customers.
- Proactively work with stakeholders to identify problems, resolutions & opportunities.
- Proactively consider client needs & goals to inform the customisation of implementation.
- Facilitates business process working sessions to assess gaps, remove bottlenecks, inefficiencies, & communicates suggested improvements in work process when identified.
- Addresses scope changes & escalates when necessary.
- Predicts & forecasts resource requirements according to the available budget.
- Encourages others to express their views openly.
- Customises messages to different audiences in a thoughtful, engaging, & relevant way.
What we're after
- Ideal candidates are in a technical project management role & possess solidspecific role experience within a large matrix organisation.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- An experienced expert on all software tools & programs - Microsoft Teams; Microsoft Project & Office.
- The role requires resilient self-starters with the ability to think & act independently at times.
- Sound knowledge & experience of financial services, banks and/or technology firms.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills/ability to influence multiple stakeholders both internally & externally, specifically in working in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder engagements within Visa & at the banks.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.