iCapital Network is looking for a senior, experienced, & innovative Senior Vice President, Head of Global Channel Marketing to contribute to our continued success & help expand our client base & geographic footprint. This individual will partner with the Client Solutions Channel heads (IBD/RIA, Wirehouses, General Partners, International) to understand & quantify iCapitals opportunities & create channel-specific engagement strategies to drive cost-effective market penetration.
Due to COVID-19, this role will be remote until further notice. The location of the role will be based in New York City or Greenwich, CT once we reopen.
In addition to collaborating on strategy, this individual will lead the development of campaigns, marketing materials, events, & communications to engage & educate prospective clients regarding iCapitals flagship platform for alternative investments & technology offerings. They will select & implement tools & technology, & provide some aspects of associated training to drive improved sales performance, as well as provide leadership to the following marketing functions:
- Investment Product Marketing the development of advisor & investor focused communications to promote fund managers & specific strategies in private equity, private credit & hedge funds, & products appropriate for the qualified & accredited investor.
- Sales Enablement the provision of technology, data, & analysis to enable market segmentation, territory alignment, & the prioritization & measurement of sales activity & results.
- Campaign Execution the design, execution & measurement of outcome-focused marketing & communications campaigns to promote specific iCapital services (such as our Nasdaq liquidity partnership or integrated service offerings with key providers such as Pershing) & investment products.
The Senior Vice President, Head of Global Channel Marketing, is a senior member of the marketing team, with peers leading marketing operations, brand & messaging, market intelligence, & corporate communications. This role will provide the right candidate with a chance to demonstrate strategic leadership & creativity & shine in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment that values thoughtful strategy, high-quality execution, & continual improvement.
Key Partners include:
- Heads of Client Solutions, for the Independent Wealth, Independent Broker Dealer, Wirehouse, Bank & General Partner channels
- Head of International
- Head of Fund Management & Research
Initial Direct reports include:
- VP, Head of Investment Product Marketing
- VP, Head of Sales Data, Systems & Analytics
- VP, Product Marketing Communications & Collateral
- VP, International Marketing
Skills & Experience Desired:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Finance or Tech related discipline
- 15+ years of relevant work experience as a strategic marketing leader in the financial services, financial technology, or asset management space
- Understanding of the dynamics of the fund distribution, financial advice marketplace & its participants their business practices & decision-making processes
- Demonstrated expertise B to B investment product marketing focused on alternative investment products
- Experience at or with a client base that includes general partners, wirehouse, or private bank a plus
- Confident & collaborative developer of marketing campaigns & messaging for participants across the consideration audience scope
- Exceptional planning, management, & communication skills, experienced working against firm deadlines
- Detail-oriented to ensure polished client communications
- Ability to work independently & manage complex development projects
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot, Highspot, & related/similar sales management/client relationship management tools
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.