Faire is revolutionizing wholesale & helping local retailers & their suppliers be relevant & successful in a technology-enabled era.
We are looking for a driven, high energy Recruiting Coordinator to assist with all aspects of the recruitment process. Youll work closely with our recruiting team & hiring managers to help scale the company. This person will serve as an integral partner in building candidate relationships. You will be critical to providing an excellent candidate experience from application to hire & managing relationships with hiring managers & teams across the business. If you are a highly-organized creative problem solver, an excellent communicator, a champion for candidate experience, & eager & driven to learn & grow in your career, wed love to hear from you!
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, & hiring teams to schedule a high-volume of interviews
- Maintain & update Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system, to ensure no candidate falls through the cracks during the interview process
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Multi-task & effectively prioritize & work in a dynamic, demanding environment
- Collaborate with recruiting & hiring team members to improve & streamline processes
- Arrange travel & accommodation for out of town candidates
- Develop strong client & stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Sourcing, etc.) & maintain effective communication channels
- Act as a host & cultural representative to candidates visiting on-site to ensure a positive candidate experience
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar coordination support role
- Experience with Greenhouse or other applicant tracking system
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal & written
- Exceptional organizational skills
- High level of empathy & a champion of exceptional candidate experiences
- Experience working in a high-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, & manage time efficiently
- Bachelors degree required
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers & boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 50,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. Its a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy & fulfillment thats become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness & self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business & taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.