Job Title Senior Business Development Manager
Location London Fields
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness & defeating inactivity. As a business we are transparent with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, & celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow..
Reporting to the UK Senior Corporate Wellness Director you will:
- Be responsible for developing Gympass portfolio of corporate companies, from FTSE 100 businesses to SMEs.
- Develop plans for each prospect client
- Customise business proposals according to the needs & interests of each prospect
- Engage with potential clients to explain the Gympass concept & understand how it might align to their business objectives.
- Map the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimise conversions at each stage
- Continually seek & take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external/industry forums
- Work closely with lead generation team to progress sourced leads into opportunities
- Join a great team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values.
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of great gym partners!