About the team
The Retail Sales organization is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth with our mass market & specialty retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, store operations, supply chain, & omnichannel development.
About the role
The Manager of Retail Operations will play a new & critical role in bringing our brands to life through world-class execution within the retail landscape. This person will have a direct impact on the companys current & future growth as they drive execution across our retail footprint, ensuring that consumers are introduced to our products & brand in a consistent & planned manner. We are looking for an analytical & strategic operations leader one who understands requirements to effectively & efficiently influence retailers, third-party merchandisers, & cross-functional partners all in the service of our consumer. This role requires the ability to collaborate with internal partners to improve execution as well as develop a perspective on the external support model we should employ as we scale capabilities. This role will require strong organizational skills, project management, a high level of analytical rigor, & the ability to translate strategy & vision into tangible results across our retail landscape.
What you will accomplish
- Lead all in-store execution at key US Retail accounts, analyzing the impact of existing market conditions on business performance & driving corrective actions
- Enhance our in-store execution through both internal process improvements & third-party store coverage
- Develop Annual Business Plan for in-store execution, including RFP & vendor selection
- Manage execution P&L including & all related OpEx, optimizing spend to support overall retail strategy & maximize ROI
- Manage third-party audits, including communicating expectations & ensuring that services are delivered in full
- Build a long-term strategic solution to managing shrink across our retail landscape
- Partner across the Sales organization to understand strategy & goals, set execution plans against that strategy
- Work directly with relevant teams at our key retailers to support & enable best-in-class execution
- Partner with Harrys ops teams to ensure that internal Planning, Distribution, & Logistics processes support on-shelf availability
- Partner with Analytics to optimize the deployment of execution resources
- Partner with Industrial Design to optimize fixtures & displays for in-store compliance
This should describe you
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player with a drive for results
- Proven track record of working with internal & external partners to deliver top & bottom line results in Retail Execution by ensuring on-shelf availability & excellent in-line & secondary display execution
- Consumer-minded & energized by the opportunity to disrupt the norm from a retail merchandising standpoint
- Process & detail-oriented, with experience managing projects large & small
- Highly analytical; able to measure the impact of in-store execution activities, demonstrate the ROI of third-party spend, & manage an execution P&L
- A model of collaborative behavior; able to work effectively with external partners & internal cross-functional teams
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- Solution-oriented, able to dive in & work with others to identify & solve problems
- Curious & passionate about learning, seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- 4+ years of experience running direct labor deployment or agency relationships, collaborating with multiple groups within large complex matrixed organizations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence third parties
- Willing to travel across assigned geographical area (up to 60% of the time)
Here's who you'll work with
- Youll report to the Director of of Sales Strategy & Planning on the Retail Sales team
- You will collaborate closely with Retail Sales leads, Retail Planning, & Supply Chain for operational & fulfillment needs, Marketing & Design to understand product & display expectations, & third-party partners for auditing & merchandising execution
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.