We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
While this position begins as temporary/seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do:
- Assist servers by delivering & refilling beverages, pre-bussing tables, & promptly resolving any guest requests.
- Complete daily opening & closing duties & cleaning according to established side-work checklist.
- Assist fellow employees as needed throughout the shift.
- Provide service to guests in waiter's absence as needed.
- Keep all work areas clean & properly stocked according to the current meal period.
- Keep all tables cleaned & properly set according to property specific standards.
- Approach all encounters with guests & employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous & service-oriented manner.
- Attend all resort required meetings & trainings.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance & grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform & name-tag.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly & warm demeanor at all times.
The skills youll need
- Must be detail oriented & able to work independently.
Work environment & physical demands
- Must be able to workweek day & weekends MORNINGS, holidays & some on-call hours.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture