As an Operations Research Analyst, you will be joining an international, cross-functional team who are revolutionizing the way we manage our supply chain processes, from menu planning to logistics. As part of your responsibilities, you will play a key role in improving & expanding our operations research capabilities. Your work will have an immediate impact on our fulfilment efficiency, customer satisfaction & financial performance.
What youll do
- Support the expansion of our operations research capabilities to ensure scalability & optimal resource planning over the entire supply chain
- Perform data-driven menu & production planning for different markets via our new optimization engines & be the driver of impact
- Identify problems proactively, formulate mathematical models & algorithms to build prototypes & promote them
- Deep-dive into large data assets & create scalable reports to showcase the above average business impact of your projects
- Improve our inhouse-systems by writing data & system requirements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders as well as coordinate with engineering & other data teams
- Champion the teams enthusiasm for data-drivenness & ensure company-wide commitment to optimization paradigms
What youll bring
- Excellent Master degree from a top-tier university in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or another STEM field with strong focus on mathematical optimization
- 1+ year industrial experience in solving optimization problems by creation of heuristics, exact algorithms or the usage of tools like Cplex, Gurobi or similar, especially in the areas of scheduling or logistics
- Proven academic or industrial experience in Python, SQL & Tableau is a must
- Excellent written & verbal communication & presentation skills with both technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Must be highly proactive, possess advanced problem-solving ability, critical & strategic thinking
- Highly effective & excellent project management skills; the ability to participate & lead multiple high-profile projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.