At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you'll do
As an EMEA channel program manager, you will be responsible for annual Partner Program roll out & governance, implementation, & operational management of programs designed for the Partner Program, in an efficient, repeatable way to deliver incremental revenue.
In addition, this role will drive initiatives that support the Partner Programs key goals of driving partner-initiated opportunities & provide a best-in-class partner program experience. You will also work with the channel operations team to ensure partner data accuracy & workflows, contracts/agreements, & operational governance around the program, promotional offers & incentives released in assigned Regions. You will Provide ongoing partner program management by tracking partner productivity against program requirements (program tier compliance) & identifying continuous improvement opportunities. You will also own the on-going management & execution of the global channel partner program within EMEA, including governance of partner tier requirements, partner incentives & benefits, MDF program, deal registration, partner recruiting & on-boarding, & enablement programs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- You will Handle the Lower Tier partners & Leverage them for the creation of tie to EMEA revenue & channel goals.
- Create & administer partner engagement programs, including Partner Roundtables, Executive Sponsor Program, & quarterly/annual partner review process.
- Regularly track, measure & report on program effectiveness & results
- Work with relevant Cloudflare functions to provide New partner training, Ongoing/training & support, Manage SPIFFs & other incentives, manage partner deal registration process including partner forecasting, ensure partner/customer satisfaction, ultimately drive revenue
- Ensure that relevant information, documentation & other materials are pre-approved, current & posted in a timely manner.
- Build documentation & communication on channel process, policies & procedure to support the Partner Program road map for assigned routes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with channel sales to package selling tools, planning templates, scorecards & pitches & provide the new partner start kit or welcome kit/process
- Maintain & report an accurate sales forecast in SFDC.
- Manage contract negotiations.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations or Channel Management program management & leadership.
- Proven success in executing channel programs that drive partner sourced pipeline growth.
- Strategic & analytical thinker with the ability to blend technology & business strategy to develop compelling partner programs
- Successful track record driving partner channel campaigns from planning through implementation, on time & on budget
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter looking to have a significant impact on business success.
- Exceptional communication skills & strong administration & organizational skills.
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization Must be able to manage expectations accurately & efficiently.
- Must have in depth experience managing partner activity & implementing changes to optimize processes in Salesforce.com.
- Language: preferably additional language as French or German
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94115.