Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
The Product Coordinator conceives, organizes, promotes & implements effective operations & programmatic initiatives within the Product Strategy Organization. This role works hand in hand with Team Leads to coordinate & organize all of the functions within the agile teams, with the product team to project manage all product development, & actualize strategic initiatives that the Chief Strategy Officer wants to implement within the company. This is a cross-functional role that involves relationship building within many teams in the company, careful attention to detail, supreme organizational skills, & the ability to project manage multiple projects at once.
- Accomplish strategic objectives of Product Strategy team by overseeing multiple project activities & working cross-functionally across various teams within Yext
- Manage status of every product within the team & where all resources live live
- Work on multiple projects at each stage of the development process to ensure that product development runs smoothly & all parties involved are working on schedule. Each project includes the following tasks & involvement varies based on stage of the product:
- Work with Team Lead to create agile team & identify needed players from each department for products in development
- Create a team alias & maintain the list through the lifecycle of the product
- Schedule all regularly occurring agile team meetings for each project & side meetings that happen outside of weekly meeting
- Maintain meeting minutes & action items that are shared with team after each meeting
- Track work by person & follow up on pending deliverables weekly
- Join Team Lead & PMs in discovery & client calls & maintain a repository of notes
- Work with Team Lead to organize all project tracking & gantt charts
- Ensure that every step of Product Development is thought about during product development phases by bringing in knowledge from Agile Team Playbook & templates
- Meet with Product Managers & Team Leads regularly to go over state of project & update agile teams as needed
- Ensure all work is on track, identify risks, & take action to alert teams & prevent risks
- Create & maintain product launch pages for new products as product is ready to be rolled out to company
- Attend approximately 8-10 hours of meetings per week & lead meetings
- Coordinate & track each stage of the Release Cycle, including:
- Maintain the Release calendar up to date
- Coordinate & lead meetings with each stakeholder group every six weeks, track their priority items, & communicate items accepted into release
- Manage stakeholder priority items for PMs to use during backlog grooming
- Manage checklist of deliverables that must be completed for each release, drive release to completion, & identify & prevent risk
- Organize company-wide trainings for each release
- Put together internal product notes at the end of each release cycle for marketing to use to develop communications
- Manage feedback from release through Product Zendesk
- Maintain Product Strategy site & ensure it is updated when new members are added, as new products are launched, & when new agile teams are created
- Attend Product Strategy Leadership weekly meeting, maintain meeting notes, & send out notes & action items
- Maintain the Product Zendesk, direct tickets as needed, & add new categories as new products are launched
- Update & maintain Team Lead handbook & associated resources to use for team onboarding. This includes templates, process documents, updating list of company-wide stakeholders, & updating processes as the team processes change.
- Bachelor's degree from top 20 ranking university
- 1+ year of professional work experience that can be applied to SaaS strategy/product
- Ability to work independently without direction
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Solutions oriented, creative & strategic thinker
- Experience executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical & non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, project & time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented & proactive
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.