Director, Customer Acquisition
MakeSpace is looking for a Director, Customer Acquisition to help revolutionize the $38 billion storage industry. With our full-service experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app, were making space more accessible to everyone. Join us as we help people live more spacious lives in 24 cities across North America (and counting).
Were looking for a talented Director, Customer Acquisition to join the Marketing team. Reporting to the SVP, Marketing, you will manage all strategic & tactical marketing functions including: acquisition & analytics. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how to leverage a wide array of digital & offline marketing channels to develop strategic campaigns to acquire new customers. This role is based in our HQ in New Yorks Financial District.
- Launch, manage, & optimize campaigns across offline & online channels, not limited to: Paid Search, Display, Social Media, Radio/Podcast, TV/Video, OOH, & Direct Mail
- Closely monitor, measure, & report on channel performance & market growth by region, including Leads, Conversions, Cost Per Lead, CAC, LTV
- Manage agency & partner performance & relationships, negotiate contracts, & approve invoices
- Evaluate & prioritize initiatives leading to the greatest ROI for the company
- Develop & execute marketing tests, document & share learnings
- Develop attribution models to optimize CAC & generate effective strategies & campaigns
- Work with the Brand team to manage the development for necessary ad copy & creative
- Liaise with Finance to develop budgeting for Marketing spend across all channels
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- History of generating results via data-driven acquisition strategies
- Extremely detail-oriented, data-focused, advanced Excel skills, & database analysis
- Strong understanding of major US markets & media landscape
- Excellent project management, communication, documentation, & presentation skills
- Hustle is essential, you move quickly & execute to allow for continual iteration
- You have experience with all modern digital paid media channels, in addition to traditional direct-response (offline) channels. Experience driving app downloads is a plus
- Proficiency with multiple analytics & database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., MixPanel, RJMetrics, Google Analytics, Rockerbox)
- Prior experience with an online subscription, mobile gaming, or DTC eCommerce company is a plus
- Prior experience in a quantitative analyst or management consulting role and/or agency experience is a plus
- Basic SQL and/or programming knowledge is a plus
- A competitive base salary
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch on Wednesdays, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Free MakeSpace storage so you can take back your closet
- Beautiful office in Lower Manhattan with massive outdoor spaces for lunch, work, & play :)
MakeSpace culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.