Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we are looking for
You will report directly into our Director of Business Intelligence, & will be focused on working with data at scale, product management & marketing automation. You will use the principles of data modeling to architect & lead the automation of EDW/Data lake & integration with marketing automation systems for SurveyMonkey.
- Lead data modeling & workflow automation to ensure Sales, Success, & Marketing teams to access & action on customer insights at scale
- Use your knowledge of Marketing & Sales domains specifically the digital, social, & mobile marketing trends to architect an outstanding data-driven platform for personalized campaign delivery & measurement
- Partner with team & vendors, to implement a cohesive enterprise solution ecosystem, while ensuring all aspects of security, data governance, legal, risk & compliance standards are met
- Develop the reference architecture for identity stitching, data cleansing & standardization to help track a customer journey
- Analyze & improve demand generation programs, & improve lead scoring models & recommendation models for demand funnel
- Work with Data team to shape enterprise architecture guardrails, standards & patterns & to use analytical & visualization tools such as Tableau
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Solutions Architect handling most/all of the tasks listed above
- Strong communication & presentation skills to express data engineering concepts, strategies to partners & teams
- Experience with SaaS platforms such as Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) & Sales Enablement (Hubspot, Outreach)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- Marketing Automation expertise in the integration of Salesforce marketing cloud solutions & data lake/EDW
- Experience building logical data models as well understanding of SQL
- Experience with Business intelligence tools or other data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or other similar tools
- Understanding of the technical architecture of data pipelines, warehousing & data management systems
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.