Were looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help bring the absolute best talent to Warby Parker. Working alongside the rest of the recruiting & talent team, the Recruiting Coordinator will help drive talent objectives & recruiting processes across all departments in order to meet all our hiring goals.
What youll do:
- Provide the best possible experience for all interviewees (and look for ways to continually improve our candidate experiences)
- Coordinate & schedule all interviews, hiring manager circle-ups, candidate travel itineraries, & other recruiting efforts
- Keep track of job boards where we have open job slots & actively post open roles
- Manage workflows within our applicant tracking system, own job description & candidate email templates, & continually look for ways to improve our recruiting process
- From time to time, engage in direct sourcing, review rsums & applications & make candidate recommendations
- Help out with offer-letter paperwork when needed (and other recruiting-team tickets from our HR system)
Who you are:
- Equipped with 1-3 years of professional work experience in coordination/recruiting (required)
- Able to work at a lightning-fast pace (recruiting for a company growing this quickly requires a bias toward action)
- Solution-oriented, reliable & able to anticipate both candidate & hiring-team needs
- A true brand ambassador who loves telling people about Warby Parker
- Detail-oriented & an organizational powerhouse (you have proven experience thriving in an environment where you juggled plenty of responsibilities)
- Super comfortable in a people-focused role (you interact naturally with others & can communicate with anyone)
- Comfortable prioritizing your work (with clear direction from the team)
- An unfailing follow-upper who can push people for feedback & do whats necessary to move the recruiting process forward
- A stickler for process (after all, youll be driving ours)
- Experienced Greenhouse user - we rely on our ATS for a lot!
- Experience sourcing & identifying prospective candidates for job opportunities
- Exposure to Retail or Technology recruiting
- MS Excel/Sheets skills
- Looker Experience
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)