Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Commercial Marketing Coordinator who will own the marketing execution & marketing campaign measurement end-to-end for Caspers expanding retail fleet & wholesale partnerships. Reporting directly to the Commercial Marketing Manager, the Commercial Marketing Coordinator will be the first point of contact for all retail & wholesale marketing initiatives. This individual will work in a highly cross-functional capacity with the Marketing, Retail, Wholesale, Environments, Creative, Growth, & the Data & Analytics Team.
This person will own the day-to-day marketing operations that drive traffic & support revenue objectives for our US & Canadian commercial channels, which includes Casper owned & operated stores & wholesale partners. If you are looking for a highly impactful marketing role that is central to driving Caspers retail & wholesale business, then this is the right role for you. This is a very exciting time to be joining the Casper family as were experiencing sustained channel growth & our product profile is rapidly expanding.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Lead the execution of marketing plans, promotions, advertising, & marketing communication strategies to drive store traffic, for both Casper owned retail stores & wholesale partners
- Build & maintain a centralized repository for campaign performance that allows the team & stakeholders to make more informed media buying decisions
- Partner with Data & Analytics, Media Team, & external agencies to track campaign performance & establish KPIs
- Implement the go-to-market plan for existing retail doors & new store openings that build awareness, drive traffic, & sustain growth overtime
- Create & deploy quarterly marketing support decks to share with retail field teams
- Partner with our Wholesale Team to support the successful expansion of our wholesale channels with impactful launches
- Act as liaison & the first point of contact for anything marketing related across Caspers entire portfolio of wholesale accounts
- Manage ongoing audit of creative campaigns & brand pages on wholesale partner sites
- Own the creative brief process for retail & wholesale asset creation & maintain the marketing calendar for both retail & wholesale
- Work with the Integrated Marketing & Retail Environments teams to ensure the message we deliver at every touchpoint meets our brand standards & guidelines, are aligned with priorities, & are strong enough to drive traffic & customer engagement
- Identify opportunities to translate brand position work into account specific brand standards
- Maintain our digital asset management tool for third party use
Our dream candidate has
- Bachelors degree
- 1 - 2 years experience, preferably in retail and/or wholesale marketing for an omnichannel brand
- Strong communication skills & experience partnering cross-functionally
- The ability to develop successful business relationships & work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate both the creative & analytical sides of marketing
- Strong project management skills & able to deliver consistent high quality results on time & within budget
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment with strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to optimize campaign performance, & passion for continuous improvement
The syrup on your waffles
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!