Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our partnerships team is looking for a marketing designer that will support our go-to-market strategy working with some of the biggest SMB focused technology companies. Youll collaborate with internal product & business teams to create sales assets that explain Gustos value proposition to potential partners. You will also work collaboratively with partners to visualize how Gustos product would look within our partners technology platforms. The efforts you drive will have a significant impact on how small businesses pay their employees & take care of their teams.
Gusto is first & foremost customer-driven. We take pride in making informed decisions based on customer research & data while balancing short & long term technical decisions. If you are a strategic customer advocate who enjoys complex problems & improving customer experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Design simple, easy to use product experiences that showcase to our potential partners how Gusto can fit within their product strategy
- Partner with PMs, engineers, & business development professionals to articulate the vision for Gustos API solutions
- Develop deep empathy for our strategic partners & use research to inform design solutions
- Design sales & marketing assets that help articulate our offering & why partners should work with Gusto
- Design whitelabeled UI flows for potential API uses cases so partners can expedite speed to market of their payroll product
Heres what we're looking for:
- Strong communication skills & enthusiasm for collaborating across the entire company
- Experience designing & shipping marketing assets & products that customers love
- Industry experience designing at every step of the development process, from brainstorming to post-launch research
- Passion for Gusto's mission & the impact we can have on the world
- Ability to move quickly on multiple projects simultaneously
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $114,0000-135,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $137,000-164,000/yr for San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.