Peloton is seeking n Director, Reverse Logistics to support a reverse logistics network across Pelotons full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, & future product introductions. The candidate will drive improvement for all aspects of the repair & refurbishment operations. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical & communication skills.
- Effectively manage repairs & refurbishment workstreams to identify opportunities & optimize cost, customer service & quality across all products & geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional meetings to develop repair & refurb strategies & manage updates from all parties
- Manage spare parts supply & demand planning operations
- Establish repair & refurb standards & SOPs to drive yield, standardization & 1st time success rate
- Report on success, cost & time to resolution of service repairs for 3PL & internal warehouse repair operations
- Develop repair & refurb strategy for new products, including early field failure analysis
- Support customer service training for remote diagnosis. Drive feedback to improve diagnosis
- Analyze data to develop KPI reporting & identify opportunities & monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, & Planning to establish & build cross-functional buy-in.
- 10+ years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics
- Experience in repair & refurb operations
- High level of proficiency in Excel & data analysis
- Strong communication skills & ability to manage across teams & business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time & resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced & rapidly-evolving environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.