We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Finance at Vacasa
We think perfect spreadsheets & balanced books are beautiful. Our team embraces the crucial nature of our work & digs into the details to sleuth out correct data. We work with vendors, owners, partners, & employees to keep the gears turning.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to support our Finance Team. For this candidate to be successful, he/she must have an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, be highly self-motivated & directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, & interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth & improvement. This is a position that must be able to set the standard for integrity & professionalism & interact with a diverse team.
What Youll Do:
- Drive process improvements & research relevant accounting topics
- Support monthly close process
- Perform flux analysis
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts using company templates
- Assist with consolidation
- Correspond with other corporate departments to ensure proper accounting treatment of income & expenses
- Other tasks & projects as assigned
What Youll Need:
- Reliable internet connection
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- 2-3 years experience public accounting or similar industry experience
- Big Four audit experience a plus
- Highly organized & thorough
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Proficiency with Excel & Google apps for business
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
- Flexibility & responsiveness to change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.