Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 & up. Were expanding our talented team & are looking for passionate, smart & multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need & were on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
We are seeking a Director of Brand Marketing to build our brand & develop engaging, high impact campaigns that increase awareness of Dia & grow our incredible customer base. This person will be responsible for setting the strategy & building the team that will own increasing awareness of Dia&Co through PR, media partnerships, social media,community programs & integrated campaigns. This person will also own understanding the impact of awareness efforts on sales through sophisticated measurement & attribution strategies. The ideal candidate is a creative innovator, compelling storyteller, & data-driven marketer, who is equally comfortable getting market data to help set priorities as they are giving feedback on creative strategies & partnership opportunities. They should have proven experience delivering innovative messaging & multi- channel campaign strategies that drive awareness, growth & increase customer lifetime value.
What You'll Do
- Develop & drive strategic marketing programs from inception to launch
- Own & optimize the overall GTM calendar in close coordination with Editorial, Merchandising & Product teams.
- Lead customer & market insight research, leveraging deep understanding of our audience & brand positioning to drive effective messaging & creative strategies.
- Work with our analytics & merchandising teams to understand the impact of campaigns on purchasing behaviors & lifetime value.
- Lead & develop a team that drives day-to-day execution of:
- Integrated marketing campaigns, editorial content & experiential brand moments
- Large-scale brand awareness campaigns (including TV & offline media)
- Brand & media partnership opportunities
- Press strategy & agency management
- Influencer & Brand Ambassador programs
- Own budget setting, planning inputs, attribution & measurement strategy for brand awareness programs.
- Balance the importance of an effective commerce message with our strong brand advocacy positions around empowerment & plus-size culture.
- Dream big & bring big ideas to the table.
- Manage the Social Media Marketing, Content (Editorial) Marketing, Influencer & Community Marketing teams, as well as agencies who may support individual initiatives & channels.
Who You Are
- 7 -10 years of experience in marketing or brand management on brand and/or agency side; management experience a plus.
- Brand-first champion & creative, who continually pushes brand thinking & rallies a team around a common vision
- Passion for creative storytelling, consumer shopping behavior, emerging trends in social marketing & new media
- Balanced left & right brain marketer, with exceptional problem solving & analytical skills & proven ability to turn findings into executable, strategic plans
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader & a player, have an ability to think outside of the box to find creative & unorthodox solutions that give the brand its edge.
- Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing holistic marketing strategies & plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
- Have a good sense of humor & bring fun to work!
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the countrythey are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy & accountabilityyour contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each others individuality & unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy & health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity & initiative