Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load & transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb & repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts & recording inventory levels
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- $15-$17/hr DOE
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management, & goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions & tasks in a professional & timely manner
- Dependable & shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton Bikes & other products up to 130 lbs, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.