WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Senior Product Manager who can work closely with Design & Engineering teams to manage our Email messaging product. You will lead the discovery & delivery of new capabilities designed for the messaging needs of enterprise users. You should have a passion for creating & leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, & have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
Youll join the Email team, which owns the email & enterprise strategy at Braze. This team supports the fastest growing channel at Braze & is critical to the company's continued growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive strategic business goals & work to ensure the teams invest toward those goals through a data-driven roadmap.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, & technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by email marketers.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, & counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions & ensure that were building excellent products.
- Establish & manage internal & external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Generate & evaluates ideas to enhance Brazes suite of product offerings & create a competitive advantage.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced builder with 6+ years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, & persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion & are always looking for new ways that processes & products can be improved.
- You have demonstrated a strong bias for action while maintaining an attention to detail.
- You have an eagerness to learn & grow.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- Experience working at previous ESPs (Email Service Providers)
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup.
- SaaS experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.