About the role:
Peloton is seeking a Manager, International Freight to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Manager International Freight & manage a growing team of International Freight Analysts.
You will manage Pelotons International Transportation providers to execute against committed End-to-End lead times into the North American & International markets. This role will manage the growth of our volumes while keeping costs in line even in challenging market conditions. You will be involved from the point of sourcing strategic partners through RFQs, contract negotiations, system integration & enhancements, securing capacity based on forecasting, serve as point of escalation, set & manage performance KPIs & ensure accurate & timely billing by our partners.
Licensed US customs brokers will be preferred. Bilingual is a plus.
- Scale Team & Processes for growth
- Drive KPIs with our partners
- Ensure relevant shipment milestones are exchanged & data is used to drive decisions
- Prepare the integration to a future TMS
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Document all processes
- Anticipate disruptions to Pelotons supply chain & prepare contingency planning
- Minimum experience of 10 years with an Importer, Freight Forwarder or Steamship line in a similar role
- Excellent Excel & Data Analytics skills
- Must have previous experience with E2Open, ERP, TMS & have the mindset to implement systemic & data driven solutions to problems
- Ability to translate data into clear action items & insights to Pelotons Senior & Executive Management
- Highly organized & structured
- Highly detail & process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Forward thinking, anticipating disruptions & contingency planning mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high tech environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence internal & external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Capability to build & manage a high functioning team with inspirational & positive leadership
- Overall passion for Supply Chain & Transportation
- Creative approach to problem solving
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.