The Analyst, Digital Media plays an important role in the Digital Media team, responsible for the performance & campaign executions primarily across Search, YouTube, Social & Display. This person understands how search & social platforms function; how bids relate to keyword performance & campaign efficiency so they can optimize & manage campaign budget allocation; understand display advertising basics & be able to quickly learn execution on new digital channels.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, & paid social campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimizations & budget pacing.
- Build & analyze keyword lists, analyze search volume & make recommendations
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing & overall spend
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on building ad copy
- Traffic, upload, & QA keywords, harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Pelotons intended audience (research & vet videos, channels, interests, keywords & URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, & other affinity groups for targeting
- Campaign set-up & management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid & budget management, etc.
- Monitor account performance & report any anomalies to the manager
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Implement & monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page & copy test
- 2+ years proven expertise in Search (Google, Bing), YouTube & paid social execution
- Working knowledge of Google Display Network planning & execution, programmatic media acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- Clear understanding of pacing, flighting & nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Kenshoo Search & Social bid management platform experience preferred
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs & Slides a plus