Via is hiring an outstanding Motion Designer to help lead the animated strategy for our video content team. You'll work closely with our Brand team to utilize motion graphics to elevate our storytelling. You'll conceptualize visuals, style frames, & branding, & help push Vias visual style forward while keeping it consistent across platforms.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Explore & drive forward Vias video identity; become fully immersed in the Via brand & mission, & help us tell our story globally
- Lead the motion strategy for original animated content
- Work with our Brand & Growth teams to create compelling & original social-first content
- Contribute to & support longer video narratives with motion design
- Organize & prioritize projects to ensure all deadlines are met with precision
- 3+ years of experience as a motion designer
- Advanced proficiency in After Effects
- Fluent in other Adobe CC Programs (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong knowledge of Cinema 4D a plus
- Show an eye for detail, understanding of typography, & aesthetic that aligns with Via's brand
- A holistic story-teller; you think about how to tell a story across multiple channels & are experienced in conceptualizing & executing campaigns for a variety of mediums
- You love strategy as much as design & are excited about crafting campaigns that dont sacrifice function for form
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, & adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.