Hippo Insurance is seeking an Insurance Sales Agent for our weekend shift!
We are looking for experienced personal lines insurance agents to join our exciting & quickly expanding team. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will help prospective clients secure Homeowner's coverage as a trusted advisor. Here are the highlights:
- No lead generation is required. Exceptional client support is a must.
- Base pay $55,000+ with the opportunity to earn additional monthly bonuses. Target cash compensation is $70,000 annually. We also offer a lucrative benefits package & stock options.
- Work 3 days a week! Weekend Shift is 7AM to 7PM (Friday, Saturday & Sunday OR Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
- Work from Home! After your first 30 days of training in our downtown office (M-F), you'll be able to work from home.
Hippo is modernizing the $100B home insurance industry by putting customers at the center of everything we do, from the coverage we offer to the customer service we provide. Hippos true ambition lies in helping people protect their homes to begin with by leveraging technology & data to help find small issues before they become big headaches. Because, at the end of the day, the best home insurance policy is the one you never have to use.
Hippo treats its team members with the same level of dedication & care as we do our customers. Our CEO, Assaf Wand, views this company as an opportunity to care for one another like a family, which is why were fortunate to provide all of our Hippos with:
- Healthy Hippos Benefits- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly).
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Little Hippos Program- We reimburse our team members up to $25k for adoption costs & up to $50k for infertility treatments. Plus, we offer 12 weeks parental leave for primary caregivers & 6 weeks for secondary caregivers.
- Hippo Meals & Snacks- We cater lunch in our office 3 times a week & we provide all the snacks & drinks our Hippos can handle daily.
- Hippo Habitat- Our beautiful, historic offices are located in downtown Austin at the corner of 6th & Congress.
- You're a licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
- You're an experienced Inbound/Outbound Insurance call center representative, who is all about assisting clients with their insurance needs
- You pride yourself on providing stellar customer service
- You're able to work our weekend shift & have the ability to work from home
- Provide prospective clients the best products for their needs & support existing customers managing their policies.
- Serve as first line of report for claims
- Be a trusted advisor to our customer's
- A Texas Property & Casualty Insurance License is required
- 1+ Year of college education or relevant work experience
- Work or educational experience must include, customer service & sales focus, fast paced & changing environment
- Multitasking & time management, effective communication, verbally & in writing are essential skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite & MS Office