The Retail Operations Supervisor is responsible for training, motivating, scheduling, & supervising a team of FanDuel Sportsbook TV, Screens, & Sheets Operators in support of FanDuels Sportsbook retail operations. Responsible for managing the content we deliver to retail through our TV & Screens system & delivery of daily sheets. Responsible for ensuring team performance indicators goals are met. Responsible for maintaining content database, displaying events, updating & revising details of betting events as required to ensure timely information is displayed to customers. Providing a key role in the satisfactory customer experience on offers in every retail FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Train, motivate & supervise Remote Retail TV, Screens, & Sheets team.
- Monitor team performance & motivate individual members to improve performance
- Creating & maintaining running orders & schedules for screens
- Ensuring that all events, specials & promos display on the screens in a timely manner
- Managing the delivery of price sheets for sports & betting events to shops
- Ensuring that all information on customer facing screens are up to date & accurate
- Planning schedules for delivery of TV, Screens, & Sheets schedules
- Understanding of necessary content & product for TV, Screens, & Sheets
- Proactively reacting to schedule changes as the days events unfold.
- Provide customer feedback to Management
- Assist in identifying customer experience enhancements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & meet exacting deadlines
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Customer focused with an ability to identify opportunities that will benefit the customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel or database
- Ability to acquire & maintain required regulatory licensures
- Passion for Sports
- Knowledge & understanding of the i-gaming casino, sportsbook, DFS, or racing industry
- Previous supervisory experience