Member Experience Manager, Social Media
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role:
We are looking for a Member Experience Manager, Social Media to join our growing team in New York. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the support channels on our social media accounts as well as reporting data around KPIs & SLAs to leadership. Youll also be in charge of helping determine the strategy for support through social media as our department scales.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people & has a proven track record in managing a support function. If you are organized, positive, & looking to join an amazing team of highly dedicated people this is a great role for you.
- Respond to direct messages on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) & investigate/resolve these member issues
- Monitor & report on our SLA & KPIs for support through social media
- Build reporting & provide analytical insights to leadership on trends, inbound patterns, etc.
- Partner with our Marketing team on strategic initiatives to drive user growth while minimizing potential impacts to support volumes
- Implement scalable processes for handling member inbound, app store reviews, & other social media related issues that we handle on a regular basis
- You have great written & verbal communication skills
- You understand the importance of a brands voice being consistent & the impact support through social media has on a business
- Youre able to excel in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- You possess analytical skills & have a passion for solving problems creatively & effectively
- 4-6 years of experience in a social media focused role
- Fundamental understanding of a social media management tool such as Sprinklr or another similar system
- Experience working with data & reporting in addition to providing analysis
- Background knowledge of the fintech space & terminology
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits