Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our France Growth & Mid Market Accounts team. This person will manage, mentor, & scale a high-performing team of full-cycle account executives, who are focused on onboarding new prospects (Growth/Mid Market) & managing existing customers (Strategic Account Executives) within France. This role will report to the Country Director for France.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, metrics-driven, embraces a consultative sales philosophy, & is passionate about helping his/her team succeed.
- You have a track record of leading & building high-performing virtual sales teams & understand how to lead your team to deliver more than they may think is possible.
- You are comfortable allowing your team to be Owners of their own business this means giving them autonomy & trusting their decisions, but stepping in & coaching when needed.
- You are analytical & detail-oriented. You can collect data, synthesize it, & quickly make decisions about next steps in the sales process.
- You are able to effectively manage & prioritize a long list of projects & action items.
- You are a "people" person who learns fast & thinks on your feet. You love working with real customers, listening to them, & solving their problems.
- Youre ready to roll up your sleeves to get things done, doing whatever it takes to retain & delight a customer.
- You have experience negotiating cloud consumption model contracts
- You have experience dealing directly with Founders & Entrepreneurs
- You have knowledge in new economy use cases as well as traditional B2C engagement tools & models.
- You love talking to all types of customers about building their businesses & helping them drive innovation across many different types of use cases, centered around how they communicate with their customers.
- You have a successful track record of closing full-cycle deals & managing high-value existing customers within a platform or SaaS company.
- You are inherently curious & are comfortable selling a highly technical platform.
- You are comfortable acting as the executive in your reps deals, which entails talking at a strategic level, acting as a sponsor for both the rep & the customer, & making the hard decisions when needed.
- You have at least 4 years in Sales & at least 12 months in a management position.
- Lead a team of AEs & manage the day-to-day operations that come along with it.
- Hire & retain top diverse talent, & be focused on their success & career progression.
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with each team member, providing tactical & strategic deal guidance, training, & career development.
- Help your team build & progress pipeline, work across functions (finance, marketing, product) to execute complex deals, & lead strategic prospect & customer meetings.
- Ensure your team maintains accurate & up-to-date CRM information, & run weekly forecast calls with both your team & up to management.
- Identify & work cross functionally to resolve inefficiencies in systems & processes.
- Prioritize the Twilio customer experience & protect the Twilio Brand.
- Create & run strategic initiatives & events to expand our brand awareness within the startup community.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our brand-new office in Pariss 8th arrondissement. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, ergonomic desks, beautiful office space, lunch allowance, gym & book order reimbursement, home-office, flexibility in working hours, generous PTO, monthly All Hands & more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, political views or activity, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local law.
Twilio is committed to supporting our disabled candidates in our job application process. If you need assistance or a change to the hiring process due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com