Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
Weve grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Technical Product Manager with a technical background & strong business acumen. You're just as comfortable talking about APIs & integrations as well as brainstorming with external companies on how to build revenue-generating partnerships.
You have a propensity to question, explore, challenge, & build. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can be creative & highly impactful. You're looking forward to helping grow our business partnerships, building our core platform, & - above all - making sure that our customers have access to high-quality alerts that will improve the safety & productivity of their organizations.
You're excited to be the first Product Manager in our new Partner Experiences product team, where you'll lead the overall product strategy & with full ownership of scenarios & workflows. You'll play a key role in supporting APIs that are critical to delivering digital capabilities for our enterprise customers & partners.
- Lead, develop, & execute overall product strategy for APIs across different capabilities in Dataminr
- Define product roadmap including authentication, API framework, & standards, in partnership with Engineering team
- Develop pricing strategy & operational framework for internal & external integration
- Partner with Business Development to drive both technical integrations & delivery of product roadmap to strategic partners
- Drive sales enablement collateral in partnership with Product Marketing & Sales Support
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of product management experience with direct product ownership
- Experience with SaaS products, particularly building or working on developer portals & integrations
- Previous experience owning product initiatives from requirements to deployed functionality
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, developing go to market strategies, conducting customer research & facilitating user testing
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications, mobile, & communication products
- Experience designing user interfaces, including the ability to create examples through wireframes & mockups to explain your ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, sales engineering, operations, & product development teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation & writing skills & ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization & with customers
- Consumer-obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, & do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive results, & basically just measure everything
- Driven & biased-to-action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, & persevere when things are challenging; you're hungry to win & you have the grit to make it happen
- Collaborative & communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, & establishing credibility; you're a strong communicator: curious, thoughtful, & clear
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.