Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Role: Brand Partnerships Associate
As a Brand Partnerships Associate at HelloFresh, you will play a central role in further strengthening the HelloFresh brand by identifying, evaluating, & executing on various types of in-the-box & digital partnership opportunities. In this role, you will work with household names as well as emerging brands to make the HelloFresh experience the best it can be while driving value for HelloFresh. You will work with a talented brand partnerships team & liaise cross-functionally to ensure that all partnerships are executed flawlessly.
- Drive sales focused opportunities for the brand partnerships team
- Support the evaluation, development, & negotiation of partner contracts
- Evaluate & identify high value partnerships that align with HelloFresh brand & will be highly visible to our HelloFresh customers
- Cultivate relationships with brands of all sizes that will add customer value to HelloFreshs growing product offering
- Work on an agile team that is transforming HelloFresh into a premier marketing agent
- Act as a key liaison between brand partners & other internal teams including Finance, Marketing, Creative, Legal, Procurement, & Operations
- Lead execution on partnership agreements end to end, providing partners with excellent service & ensuring that all internal & external requirements are met on time
- Motivated to bring in new partners via cold & warm outreach, attending trade shows (once possible), & leveraging ongoing partnerships
- A great communicator with the ability to cultivate long-lasting partnerships while negotiating effectively
- Data oriented & highly organized, with an eye toward constantly driving efficiencies & process improvements
- Adaptable & able to relentlessly prioritize multiple projects at once & execute effectively
- Self-aware & have the ability to work well with a diverse group of stakeholders, including cross-functionally with internal groups & externally with partners
- A collaborative team player that is willing to take on any challenge, big or small
At a minimum, you have
- BA or BS, preferably in Business, Marketing, Management or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working with consumer products in brand management or brand activation, brand partnerships, account management, or related fields
- Experience working with or in media or advertising agency is a plus
- Experience in an operations-based role, managing execution of complex projects
- Experience closing sales and/or negotiating contracts
- Experience working in a fast past, high growth environment
- Curiosity & passion for partnership models & how to optimize them
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.