Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
As Kustomers Implementation Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with our Customer Experience, Product, Engineering, & Sales teams, strategizing & architecting successful onboarding experiences for our newest clients. You will bring excitement to customers, delivering projects successfully against predetermined metrics & SOWs (Scope of Work). Connecting with key stakeholders, you will manage the process as prospects transition into clients, all the while seeking to understand & meet the customers needs.
You'll be responsible for:
- Manage multiple implementations for clients, acting as a hybrid of project manager & technical/business consultant
- Lead project design sessions & provide guidance & best practices on configuration options to meet client needs
- Understand the Kustomer platform end-to-end & collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, & Product to identify & communicate technical services & solutions
- Participate in late stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability & educate on technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, & customizations)
- Obtain client feedback & distill into action items for our product & development teams
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, & customizations are fully tested & ready for deployment
- Own any problems you discover & proactively drive forward solutions
- Be the source of truth for questions about the product & processes from other internal teams
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You possess a bachelors degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3-5+ years experience implementing B2B SaaS software for enterprise clients as the project lead with full responsibility for onboarding
- Innovative technologies fascinate you; you dont need to code but are familiar with system integrations & web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JSON.
- You are a strong relationship builder & trusted advisor who consults with clients on best practices & platform optimization
- You excel at scoping & designing solutions that meet client objectives within budget & resource requirements
- You demonstrate a drive & ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an ace project manager - skilled at keeping tasks on track while managing risk & ensuring effective cross-team communication
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: