Who We Are
What do Asana, Bombas, Slack & Salesforce have in common? Along with 5,000+ other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, & London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people & culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform & develop through a powerful & easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
We are open to remote candidates in the Central & Eastern timezone for this role
The People Scientist role entails being a thought leader in the HR & engagement space while assisting customers with survey question design, analyzing survey results, developing performance management processes, advising on communication approaches, & establishing feedback strategies for our customers at the organization, group, & individual level. People scientists work directly with current & prospective customers to explain the science behind measuring & improving employee engagement & performance management processes using Culture Amps platform. Our ideal candidates will be able to present their expertise on both the academic & applied study of todays workforce in personable & engaging ways that align with both educational partnerships & sales relationships.
Your greatest skill is being able to listen & understand our customers needs & provide clarity around direction & strategy. You love empowering people & your passion lies in diving into data to uncover stories & provide insights, as well as imparting knowledge to up-skill customers & coworkers. We are looking for a hungry, energetic, dedicated professional to work with a close-knit customer team that takes users all the way from leads to champions across customers ranging in size from tens to tens of thousands of employees. We want someone who shares our passion for simplifying people analytics & performance management, teaching clients to draw insights from data on their own, & building our community of amazing people geeks. This position is for a mid- to senior-level role with no direct reports working with customers based on the Eastern Time Zone.
- Collaborate with customers (pre-sale & post-sale) to design & build people-centric feedback & performance management strategies
- Contribute to survey question design sessions & lead results review sessions with a variety of clients, from HR professionals within larger companies to CEOs at smaller businesses
- Work with client data & survey outcomes to identify the most valuable themes & stories to help our clients improve their culture & business outcomes
- Generate actionable & predictive insights from HR data sets, including engagement surveys, lifecycle surveys (onboarding to exit), & individual/team effectiveness feedback
- Coach clients on aligning business strategy with performance management & employee feedback approaches using the Culture Amp platform
- Support & build domain expertise for our customer facing teams through coaching & training
- Contribute to improving internal processes & culture within Culture Amp
- Contribute to internal & external thought leadership on HR issues in a variety of industries & regions
- Present HR analytics research, client survey results & training masterclasses to HR leaders, executive teams, & prospective Culture Amp clients
- Experience working in a high growth, global SaaS company & in HR Tech preferred
What do you (ideally) bring to the team?
- Masters or PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, HR/Business Analytics or related field
- 3+ years of applied experience working as an HRBP within an organization and/or consulting to organizations. Enterprise experience is highly preferred;
- At least 2 years of applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit) and/or 360-type feedback processes
- Experience designing, implementing & analyzing surveys, as well as presenting results to executives & HR leaders
- Performance management system implementation experience not necessary but highly preferred
- Strong presentation skills especially when explaining data & connecting it to potential actions
- Basic knowledge of statistics & experience using statistical packages such as R or SPSS; moderate knowledge of statistics & basic knowledge of predictive analytics techniques preferred
- And proficiency in the usual software tools (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Google docs) as well as a willingness to learn & work with new technology systems.
After 3 months youll:
- Work cross-functionally to teach new customers how to use the platform
- Assist our Sales & Customer Success teams in closing deals & launching customers
- Advise HR leaders on their employee engagement & effectiveness strategies to create change within their organizations
- Conduct survey design sessions, train customers on how to best interpret their results, & present the results to HR & other leaders
- Assist our Marketing team to develop action-oriented & compelling thought leadership content for our blog, newsletters, & social media based on leading science
- Attend & present at a variety of events where we interact with our community including People Geekup webinars, masterclasses, conferences, etc.
A few highlights from Culture Amp
If you are truly excited about this role & meet the requirements mentioned above, please submit: 1) your resume, & 2) a cover letter which identifies five specific reasons why you feel youd be a great addition to our team. Thank you very much for your time & interest!