HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
As our new Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be working as part of the UK People team, hiring top talent for salaried roles in our Head Office in London.
Reporting into our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will help recruit for a wide variety of positions across the business (Marketing, Finance, People, Customer, Culinary, Production Planning, Logistics)
This will be a varied & exciting role that will require you to partner with hiring managers, understanding their needs, defining requirements & delivering a high quality selection process & candidate experience, while keeping your timelines & KPIs in mind.
What you will be doing:
- You will be in charge of owning the recruitment process for our interns, coordinators & executives positions across different departments, from taking the brief from the hiring managers, screening the applications & headhunting, doing the phone interviews, organising the next steps of the recruitment process, through to offering & drafting the contracts.
- You will screen the applications coming through our careers website, headhunt through different channels, from taking the brief from the hiring manager, to offering the position.
- You will always ensure a structured & smooth recruitment process, both for the hiring managers & the candidates, keeping both hiring teams & candidates in the loop at every stage of the process.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Partner with other recruitment processes & admin tasks.
- Ensure strong diversity & inclusion practices throughout our recruitment process, supporting & encouraging managers when needed.
- Make sure all our new hires are set up properly in our HRIS System, ensuring 100% data accuracy.
- Source potential candidates through online channels.
Who you are:
- You are people oriented.
- You are highly organised day to day.
- You are a people person, who forges strong relationships with your stakeholders, demonstrating emotional intelligence.
- You prioritise the quality of the recruitment process & of the candidates you put forward.
- You are a self-starter with a hands-on attitude, confident working with stakeholders of all levels.
- You dont take your mistakes as failures but an opportunity to learn & be better at your role.
- You act as an ambassador for our company values to external applicants.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
Level & progression:
A Coordinator works at an entry / junior level & leads operational tasks with support from manager & team. From there, you can progress to an Executive level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The Fresh Farm, Shoreditch, London, with possibility to work 50% of your time from home.
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.