NOTE: This Creator position is a first of its kind, entry level position located in New York City. If offered the job you must be available to work in our New York City offices, 40 hours a week.
We are creators, creative industry rogues, Instagram story lovers, community managers, & #foryoupage admirers. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. Whether thats a viral TikTok video or the latest Twitter meme, were passionate storytellers for our brands & the people we do it with. We move so fast & make so much good shit. So, we need more folks just like us, who can come up with compelling content ideas & then create them! Were looking for the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros, but above all - passionate makers & culture shakers.
Want in? We love dedicated video & design creators, subversive artists & illustrators, obsessive meme makers, & we dont care if youre fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. Whats your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Redditor? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed Tik Tokker? Or both? Were here for all of it.. Just as long as everyday you love coming up with insightful & relevant content ideas & have the skills to make them.
- Uses & creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across all platforms & has extraordinary skills in at least one if not all of these: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience, all applicants will be asked to provide recent content examples from social media accounts
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity & experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs & eager to continue to learn & evolve in other efficient & effective ways to make social first content: Adobe Creative Suite, mobile creator apps & in app editing (Instagram story creation, TikTok editing etc.)
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests & hobbies, & of course kind, compassionate & empathetic because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig Is:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective oriented content for one of the many brands that Vayner-X services
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range & quality of video & static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - & turning them content assets built for individual platforms & audiences
- Collaborating with our creative & strategy teams to create & manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing & blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software & social platforms
- Wrangling & rolling with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, deliver & receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic & proactive attitude towards content creation
NOTE ON THE HIRING TIMELINE:
We do not have an immediate need to fill this role however we encourage qualified & interested applicants to apply to show your interest. When the hiring need arises, we will reach out to you for next steps, which will be a timed content creation challenge. We appreciate your interest & patience.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.