Peloton Supply Chain team is seeking an experienced & highly analytical Supply Planning Manger to manage supply requirements with Asia manufacturing partners for our connected fitness products. This role will be responsible for crafting weekly Supply Plan & building appropriate Inventory level to fully support demand in multiple regions/countries. You will drive S&OP process across various products categories, synthesize demand/supply & highlight supply & operational risks. Interface & collaborate with internal teams (Marketing/Sourcing/Product/Logistics) & external suppliers to ensure our manufacturing partners meet our requirements & growth plan.
- Develop & manage supply requirement plan with key Tier 1 finished good suppliers
- Drive capacity planning process with sourcing & manufacturing team to ensure short & long term demand objective can be met
- Review & reconcile production schedule vs. supply plan & make supply chain optimization decision such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Partner with Marketing/Finance to validate demand plan & extract demand insight to facilitate supply discussions around demand variability
- Participate in strategic & tactical supply planning discussions & provide actionable insights to drive decisions with supply chain management team
- Communicate & collaborate closely with subsidiary business stakeholders on supply changes & proposals to ensure cohesive global supply deployment strategy
- Lead efforts in building KPIs & metrics to measure supplier performance, develop plan for improvements
- Provide analysis & scenario plans to support S&OP process, & articulate recommendations to supply chain leadership team highlighting Service, Inventory & Logistic impact tradeoffs
- Collaborate with Asia based suppliers to ensure flawless execution of weekly shipments
- 6+ years of Supply Chain planning experience
- Strong process improvement & problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Experience in S&OP management, scenario modeling, & comfortable building data models with large data sets.
- Excellent excel modeling skills, & experience with BI tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Proven experience of managing relationships with Asia based manufacturer (ODM, OEM)
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, & direct to consumer distribution
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment
- Familiarity/expertise in ERP/MRP/Advance planning systems preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.