Fastly helps the worlds most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, & scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, & scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, & The New York Times.
Were building a better Internet. Come join us.
Senior Partner Marketing Manager
As a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in defining & advancing the Fastly value proposition across our partner ecosystem. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing, you will collaborate with our global channel sales & strategic partnerships teams to support a broad range of go-to-market activities. Fastlys partner program is poised to grow significantly in the coming year & this role provides a unique opportunity to help shape the future success of this program.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with channel sales to create winning go-to-market plans for key partners ranging from large cloud providers to PaaS providers, systems integrators & resellers
- Work cross-functionally both within Fastly, & externally with partner stakeholders, to establish clear & compelling joint value propositions
- Develop & present original content for a broad range of co-marketing activities from joint campaigns, webinars & case studies to speaking opportunities & events
- Create partner sales trainings & collateral to help educate a broad range of partners on Fastly products, our joint value proposition & competitive differentiators
- Own partner messaging & positioning for Fastly.com & our new partner portal
- Help evangelize Fastlys partner program through ongoing communications across marketing, product & sales
- Attend partner events to gather first-hand insights & turn findings into compelling content, tools & enablement programs
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of proven track record in delivering highly technical products to an enterprise buyer, with 3-5 years experience in product or partner marketing
- Excellent copywriting, editing & communication skills
- Highly competent & confident presenter & trainer
- Proven ability to understand complex technologies & apply learnings to extract compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Superior relationship building skills across both internal & partner stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Experience leading complex, time-sensitive cross-functional projects, preferably in the SaaS space
- Experience working with large cloud provider partner programs - Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrate creative thinking & a strong desire to drive market success & increase partner revenue
- Experience in the CDN or cloud computing space would be highly valued
- MBA or relevant degree / experience
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects & initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastlys home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices & employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, & we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, & an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing & maintaining our inclusive & diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work & have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people & were not one size fits all. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans & animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, & more. We love employees for who they are & what they are passionate about.
Were always looking for humble, sharp, & creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity & to providing employees with a safe & welcoming work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act & certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.