Youll Click With Us If You
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
As Area Manager, you are responsible for designing a well-oiled Alfred experience with our residents via our building partners & trusted Alfred fleet. Youll manage & foster meaningful relationships with all your customers (Residents, Alfreds & Building Management) with the ultimate happy resident in mind. You are critical for us achieving our mission of changing the world with human-powered technology.
What Youre Like
- A positive, empathetic leader, who understands each role & responsibility of his or her team firsthand
- An operator with integrity, professionalism & maturity
- Customer service orientation
- Consistently striving for excellence while solving for ambiguity
- A self starter who is incredibly curious about how to solve problems with out of the box solutions
What Youll Do
- Lead & grow a staff of 10-20 Alfreds who are responsible for helping to coordinate managing customer homes in multiple capacities (ie grocery shopping, laundry drop-off & in-home cleanings).
- Grow & manage building partnerships
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are consistently followed & that allow all customers to receive excellent service
- Represent our company & brand in direct communication with our customers every week to ensure satisfactory service
- Manage our vendor relationships working closely with our vendor partners to ensure spotless service for our customer.
- Coordinate daily & up to the minute communication with members of our team to ensure flawless execution of the service
What Else Youll Need
- A minimum of 4 years of hospitality management-- or in a related field with direct team management experience.
- Bachelors degree / equivalent
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
Note: We only hire people who are hospitable, extremely polite, & committed to closing loops.