Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking for a fast-learning, detail orientated, & hard-working individual to join our Learning & Development function & overall People & Talent team. Not only is this an exciting role but an exciting time to join us as we continue to build a diverse organization of learning at CarGurus. The role is suited for a high energy, passionate individual, who will be responsible for supervising training programs within the organization. If you like organized chaos, then this ones for you.
What You'll Do:
- Manage & organize the global hybrid learning & development experience by supporting L&D programs & initiatives, including onboarding, to create positive employee experiences.
- Ensure the logistics for the L&D as a team goes smoothly: coordinate with TA, HR, etc.
- Be responsible for & implement hybrid event plans by working closely with diverse teams, including communications, leadership, & technical staff in support of specific hybrid/virtual event needs, expectations, & demands.
- Provide operational support & knowledge management to the greater P&T team
- Coordinates & leads day-to-day learning management system operations by uploading events, training, information etc.
- Assist with compliance & info security trainings/education & various initiatives at the team level (internal communications, learning & development, etc.)
- Build strong relationships with enterprise service departments & effectively communicate logistics & impacts to both virtual & on-site global staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- A passion for learning & growth & a desire to expand your own knowledge & experience in Learning & Development
- Outstanding organization & coordination skills.
- A dedication to collaboration & the ability to partner across business units
- A customer service focus & ability to translate business & employee needs into solutions
- Agility, flexibility & comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- High comfort level with educational technology & Microsoft Office applications
- 1-3 years of related experience associated with project management, learning & development, human resources, or administrative operations preferred.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.