Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 17,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Senior Business Performance & Operations Analyst -we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This role will report to the Head of Business Planning & Operations (BPO) and:
- Support Continental Europe operations
- Collaborate with sales & functions to achieve objectives
- Drive execution & follow-through through better governance & tools such as scorecards
What we expect of you, day to day
- Help the Head of BPO determine the best KPIs to focus the region on its goals & execute them
- Help Head of BPO prioritize & sequence projects using both structure & intuition
- Support the BP team to plan, develop strategy, & to achieve targets with functions
- Help establish, track, review regional, functional & market scorecards, identify opportunities, agree actions & set up governance to ensure execution. Support a culture of performance management.
- Support planning & execution of budget & annual regional programs for Europe including Client Councils, Visa Forums & Client Events
- Recommend formats for management forums for sharing information, team building & decisions (1:1s, full ERLT, ELT, other combinations), mix of frequency, durations & location
- Prepare management reporting & presentations
- Monitor & respond to QBRs / MYPs / AOP / Country Plans. Focus on variances, trends, issues
- Ensure different documents are aligned with each other & our ambitions
- Work with Corp Comms to create & review content for the region to reinforce messages & keep them cohesive
- Develop processes, methods to increase the efficiency of repeatable projects
- Communicate & train employees on the processes & share best practices
- Identify overlapping work, duplication, gaps or ways to automate operations
- Build strong relationships with other functions, Clusters & BPO peers
- Strategy, planning & business case development
- Commercial acumen & sound judgment
- Articulate, concise, clear written & verbal communication
- Handling complexity & ambiguity
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships & collaborate in a complex, matrix organization
- Experience with a range of markets and/or functions preferred within a complex matrix organization
- Understanding of payments, its products, services & technologies
- Knowledge of Visa's business, people, operations & processes a plus
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.