--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established & refined the leading AI platform for real-time event & risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events & emerging risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, & actionable alerts to public & private sector organisations around the world.
Weve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices & raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, & have fun. Join us & help the world manage risk in real time.
Who you are:
Youre an experienced, B2G SaaS marketer with experience developing & executing strategic, targeted marketing plans to drive revenue & growth & drive engagement among existing clients. You have an in-depth understanding of enterprise software marketing best practices across the Public Sector & a strong desire to join a mission-based organisation.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, Public Sector, you'll bring a broad skill set across demand generation, customer retention, & sales enablement. Working closely with the Sr. Director, Public Sector Marketing & sales leaders across the Public Sector team, you will develop & execute plans & tactics including, but not limited to, account-based marketing programs, digital campaigns, virtual & white-glove events, presentations & other sales tools, & content designed to reach target audiences in the international defence & public sector markets.
You're highly organised, hard working, & thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills & a data-driven approach to marketing.
You're a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, & the broader marketing organisation to successfully execute on a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves & make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Develop strategies, plans & programs to target & engage international Defence & Public Sector prospects in support of sales revenue targets
- Drive demand generation & account-based marketing campaigns with content that speaks to target personas
- Design, build, measure & optimise lead generation & nurture programs
- Develop, test & optimise messages & campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); evolve plans to based on results & changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales & Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, & other assets that drive prospect engagement
- Provide support to Sales team for client expansion opportunities
- Partner with Product Marketing to support audience-driven product campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Marketing & Design for creation of content, tools, & templates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus
- 7-10+ years of experience in growth marketing or related field, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Experience developing, executing, measuring & reporting on lead generation, nurture, & customer marketing programs for B2G audiences
- Must have experience marketing to International Defence organisations and/or international Public Sector organisations
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Fluency in French, German and/or Spanish a plus
- Superior writing, communication & presentation skills
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Experience working with CRM & email tools such as Salesforce & Hubspot
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (for template updates) a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognise & reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including equity
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents such as Health & Dental insurance, Vision Care & Income Protection & Life Insurance
- pension with company match
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous leave, including two additional volunteer days
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals, Bi-monthly company outings, Dataminr Yoga
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical wellbeing, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
- discounted Gym Membership
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
Dataminr will collect & process your personal data. All personal data will be processed in accordance with Dataminr's data privacy notice available here: https://www.dataminr.com/privacy-policy & applicable data protection laws. By providing your details & applying via our careers website, you acknowledge that you have read our data privacy notice. If you have any queries, please contact the People Team at email@example.com or our Legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org.