Bonobos islooking for a Workplace Experience Associate who will be responsible for providing administrative office support for our headquarter office. We're seeking a driven & hardworking individual to assist in the management of our fast-paced office, while maintaining a calm, positive, proactive & professional attitude.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the First digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshops) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
Reporting to ourManager of People Experience, you will provide a wide array of office support to all Bonobos employees. As a cultural ambassador, it is crucial that the Workplace Experience Associate engage with employees & visitors, so as to create a relaxed & inclusive environment in which people feel comfortable approaching the Workplace Experience Associate for help.
What you'll do...
- Cover front desk by greeting employees, visitors & candidates, distributing packages, scheduling package pick-ups as appropriate
- Maintain office by tidying lobby & meeting rooms, replenishing office supplies, posting morning schedule for meeting rooms
- Stock pantry on all floors with coffee, tea, & milk; sort & distribute snacks on a weekly basis
- Order business cared & track & code all expenses with Concur expense management tool
- Facilitate team meeting set-ups, i.e., organizing meeting space, assisting with projector/presentation setup, setup/removal of chairs
- Assist in booking/re-booking of meeting rooms & maintaining meeting room calendars
- Provide a high level of service & responsiveness to internal & external customers
- Proactively identify issues in the office & create solutions
- Handle ad hoc office projects
- Be on-call for Employee Assistance at all times
- Have at least 1 year experience in an office support role
- Are able to take initiative to improve process & solve problems
- Are a self-starter who works well with little direction
- Can engage in conversations with the team to build relationships
- Are able to rapidly adapt to change & can grasp new information quickly
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you