About your role:
Fandom the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans is seeking a Senior Analyst of Marketing Analytics to help provide insights, reporting, & in-depth analyses of customer journeys & purchase funnels to inform organic & performance marketing initiatives. The Senior Analyst will analyze & synthesize data from multiple sources to support business decision-making & ensure that insights & testing are core to the decision-making process.
- Provide insights that deepen the understanding of the user and the impact of our marketing investments, including attribution, churn prediction, lifetime value modeling, experiment methodology, & segmentation
- Assess & optimize the marketing analytics implementation & data architecture to enable deeper analyses through site analytics & queries of the data warehouse
- Measure performance marketing campaigns & ROAS across platforms, ensure accurate forecasting models are in place for all marketing activities, & build incremental investment cases to maximize ROI
- Analyze A/B & multivariate tests & serve as an advocate for proper experimental design & testing
- Develop & regularly report against KPIs that accurately reflect the health & potential of the business
- Own & expand existing dashboards & reporting & democratize data access to empower stakeholders to better understand & act on data & insights
- Proactively identify & produce new types of analyses & reports to meet business stakeholders needs
- 2-4 years of digital analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience analyzing consumer marketing funnels & opportunities within retail or a direct-to-consumer business
- Strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills - ability to clearly articulate & present insights to creative & technical teams alike
- Very strong SQL skills (will be tested during the interview); coding ability in R or Python is a plus
- Familiarity with Web Analytics Tools, such as Google Analytics & CRM tools
- Experience working with dashboarding tools such as Mode, Tableau, or Looker
- Understanding of statistical & predictive modeling techniques such as linear & logistic regression
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches & Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies & healthy food options
- Employee Interest & Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, Fandom provides a home to explore, contribute to, & celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or whats buzzing in entertainment, Fandom has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge & carefully curated & fun, original multi-platform content.
Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer