Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about helping ensure our leaders are focused on doing their best, & supporting them in the most helpful way possible.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support two senior leaders at the company. Reporting to the Manager of Executive Administration, this person will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to our C-Level Executives from our NYC office in Soho. This is an exciting & fast paced role, perfect for someone looking to be an impactful team member of a fast growing company. Executive Assistants at DO possess top-notch executive support experience, strong communication skills, & most importantly a positive attitude & can-do mindset. No job is seen as too big or too small & they value teamwork.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Executive-level administrative support for two C-Level Executives
- Heavy calendar management, including scheduling external partners, large team meetings, as well as regular 1:1s. Act as a thoughtful gatekeeper to leadership calendars by making judgement calls on their behalf
- Working closely with the other assistants to ensure all relevant leadership schedules are considered & cohesively aligned
- Partnering with senior clients on key initiatives by performing research & other diligence
- Ensure leaders & teams are following through on top action items & tasks; as needed, record & distribute team meeting minutes
- Develop rapport & maintain relationships with key leadership contacts including Board members, investors, partners, vendors & other relevant networks
- Help coordinate leadership events including quarterly Board of Directors meetings, team off-sites & conference speaking engagements, as well as any associated travel itineraries/accommodations & venue reservations
- Maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive & non-routine information
- Draft internal & external correspondences for executives
What We'll Expect From You:
- Strong people/interpersonal skills
- Creative & efficient calendar management skills
- Experience supporting a C-Level executive
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Extensive experience with email management
- Extensive experience with G Suite ( Gmail, Google Docs,Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Extensive experience with scheduling, planning & travel logistics
- Strong Administrative writing & reporting skills
- Strong time management abilities
- Experience with Expensify, Egencia, & Okta is helpful but not required
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have a great office space located in the heart of SoHo NYC & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our HQ to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in HQ.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our People team? Clickhere!