Founded in 2015, AutoFi is an e-commerce software platform that connects an auto dealer's customers to a network of lenders, allowing car buyers to purchase & finance a car entirely online. Our mission is to become the industry standard checkout experience for all online vehicle transactions. We are the fastest growing digital retailing software platform in the automotive industry.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. & Canada, we have backgrounds from finance & technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We're empathetic, gritty, curious, & humble owners of this business & are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto & financial industries as investors & commercial partners.
We've never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Read more about us at www.autofi.com.
We have an immediate start for talented Automotive Software or Automotive Management professionals to join one of the USA's fastest growing Automotive software providers.
AutoFi is currently looking for a customer centric Dealer Success Manager to join our growing team.
You will travel up to 75% of the time, managing your own Book Of Business. This role will require onsite visits which crucial to the success of everyone involved.
We offer full training, a competitive pay & remuneration package for the successful applicant along with great benefits.
What's in it for you!
- Medical, Dental & Vision covered by AutoFi
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent compensation structure
- Competitive pay & remuneration package
- Visionary leadership team
- Growth opportunities within a start-up culture
The ideal candidate/s:
- Will have an in-depth understanding of the operations of an Automotive dealership sales department, Internet department or BDC, with experience of managing the digital consumer interaction of an automotive dealership to a point of delivery.
- You should be able to demonstrate a practical understanding of best practice digital sales processes, operating practices, digital marketing vendors & CRM software tools employed by the best operators in 2020.
- Will have a solid grounding & understanding of dealership variable operations, including, but not limited to:
- F&I, Sales, Sales Management, processes, software, & performance reporting systems will be an added advantage.
- You may currently be working with a Digital Retailer Software Vendor, managing dealership accounts from onboarding, implementation, training delivery through ongoing account servicing & support, looking for your next challenge
- You may well be working in a Sales Management, Internet Management or BDC Management position in a successful dealership, looking for a move that enables you to use your dealership experience to better yourself & to grow.
- You may be a Sales Trainer, an F&I Trainer, a Sales Coach or an Automotive B2B Salesperson, looking for that new challenge to better yourself & to increase your earnings.
- Whatever you are currently doing, you must be an effective communicator at all levels to fulfill this role.
- You will be working primarily with Vehicle Sales Teams (Sales People, Sales Managers Internet/BDC, & F&I Managers) implementing our software platform & processes into their dealerships.
- Through training you will be giving an insight on best practices that will leverage & drive the dealers' business.
- You will own the overall relationship with your dealers from start to finish which will include, on-boarding, increasing adoption, driving transactions, ensuring retention & delivering satisfaction.
- You will need to be as comfortable speaking to a customer as you would a Sales Person, a Sales Manager, a Dealer Principal, a Public Company Director or a Manufacturer.
Some things about you that we are looking for:
- You will be assertive & persuasive.
- You will have a disciplined systematic approach to work.
- You will be detail-oriented & analytical.
- You will have an abundance of energy.
- You will be competitive in nature.
- You will be able to prove that you can deliver results
- You will have 5+ years of relevant experience.
- You must be highly computer literate, proficient in Google Suite, Apple (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) & Microsoft Office products.
- You must be highly trainable on technology, quick to adapt to new programs & processes.
- You will have a working knowledge of common DMS systems, F&I eRating/eContracting systems, & F&I reporting tools.
- You will be a proficient user of automotive CRM software.
- You will thrive in a multi-tasking environment & be able to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- You will have excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.