IEX Cloud is a data infrastructure & delivery platform for financial & alternative data sets. We build high performance APIs & real time streaming data services used by hundreds of thousands of applications & developers. Our platform is a highly distributed system leveraging modern database & messaging technologies.
Reporting into the head of the business, the Head of Growth will work cross functionally across teams to lead the growth and scaling of IEX Clouds platform. You will sit at the intersection of marketing/sales and product/engineering to identify & own key metrics around customer acquisition, activation, retention & upsell.
- Experienced growth or product-led marketer preferably with SAAS and/or financial industry experience.
- Experience working at, or with early stage companies.
- Experience setting, executing, & iterating on a growth strategy.
- Creative & inventive, but also deeply analytical & data driven.
- Player-Coach mentality bringing strong written & oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions & functional deep dives with product & engineering.
- Solid problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, an attention to detail, & a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Core competencies to include: Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Demand Generation Programs, Content Marketing, Community Marketing, and Partner Marketing.
- Appetite for fast-paced work on a highly scalable data platform in a dynamic startup environment.
- Entrepreneurial mentality to hypothesize, test, & experiment to drive new insight & data driven results for growth and retention.
- Belief in IEX's mission
What youll do:
Working closely with Clouds management team, you will build alignment for the growth plan across Product, Marketing, & Engineering, using data and customer insights to support conclusions. With data as your guide, you will maximize our go to market strategy by making strategic investments across the various channels while monitoring future trends to tweak & maximize the investment model.
- Execution of key programs including Product Marketing, Demand Gen, Community & Business Development based on key growth metrics.
- Implement go-to-market strategies across our segments.
- Marketing & Demand Strategy
- Demand Generation Activities (eg content, use case development, blog, promos)
- Strategic customer programs to capture & retain customers (customer success, community).
- Marketing Analytics
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Marketing Technology
- Lead Generation
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace & culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws & protects workers' rights but is vital to IEXs overall mission & values.